The full changes are shown in this copy of items.xsl taken from a fresh installation of HIP 3.04 (UK releases):
The full changes are shown in this copy of the file taken from a fresh installation of HIP 3.04 (UK releases):
- showMap( ‘plan1.gif’, ‘Loan Collection Floor 3’ );
- showMap( ‘plan2.gif’, ‘Music Library’, ‘Score and Parts’ );
- showMap( ‘plan3.gif’, ‘Audiovisual Collection Floor 5[^|]+Available’ );
Don’t forget to:
- back up your existing “items.xsl” file first in case it all goes wrong
- try the script on a test HIP server first
As shown, the code will be expecting to display floor plan images stored in a sub-directory called “maps” in your “hipres.war” folder:
…however, you can easily tweak the code to get the images from another server.
If you need help building a certain regex, then I’ll try and help out. Otherwise, most Perl and Unix people are familiar with building regexs.
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, corrections, improvements, etc then please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I arrived back from a 3 day MetaLib training session in Newcastle to find a huge pile of Hitchcock DVDs waiting for me! 🙂
You can expect to see screen grabs and confirmed specs for the following releases appearing on the site over the next few days:
…along with 7 other Korean DVDs: