Just a quick addition to the toolbar2.xsl file to remind a logged in user to log out:
Open up toolbar2.xsl and search for the following comment:
<!-- Logout option -->
A couple of lines below that, insert the code shown in blue after the
<xsl:if test="$patron_empowerment_disable = $false">
<span style="color: red; border-bottom: dashed black 1px; font-size: x-small;
font-weight: bold;">Don't forget to logout when you have finished!</span>
<xsl:variable name="list"> . . . .
- this worked for me with the UK HIP 3.04 release
- back up your original toolbar2.xsl file before you make any changes!
- if you’ve got one, try it on your test HIP server first!
The full changes are shown in this copy of items.xsl taken from a fresh installation of HIP 3.04 (UK releases):
The full changes are shown in this copy of the file taken from a fresh installation of HIP 3.04 (UK releases):
- showMap( ‘plan1.gif’, ‘Loan Collection Floor 3’ );
- showMap( ‘plan2.gif’, ‘Music Library’, ‘Score and Parts’ );
- showMap( ‘plan3.gif’, ‘Audiovisual Collection Floor 5[^|]+Available’ );
Don’t forget to:
- back up your existing “items.xsl” file first in case it all goes wrong
- try the script on a test HIP server first
As shown, the code will be expecting to display floor plan images stored in a sub-directory called “maps” in your “hipres.war” folder:
…however, you can easily tweak the code to get the images from another server.
If you need help building a certain regex, then I’ll try and help out. Otherwise, most Perl and Unix people are familiar with building regexs.
If you have any suggestions, comments, questions, corrections, improvements, etc then please feel free to contact me (email@example.com).